Apply to Rent
Applications are available HERE, and completed applications should be provided to the manager of the property, along with the screening fee. Applications can be forwarded upon request.
See attached RENTAL CRITERIA for Income Property Management
IPM Co. is in total compliance with State and Federal Fair Housing Guidelines. No persons shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual preference, marital status or source of income.
Each applicant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or an emancipated minor.
Each applicant must submit their own application and pay a non-refundable screening charge.
To become a resident of a property managed by IPM Co.
- Complete an application provided by the manager. Fill in all blanks and sign.
- Each adult applicant must pay a non-refundable screening charge of $40.00. Note: Applications are processed in the order in which the completed application is received along with the non-refundable screening charge.
- Be prepared to wait twenty-four (24) business day hours for the application verification process.
- Upon completion of application processing, the following applies:
- If your application is approved, you will be required to return to the property in order to sign and execute a Rental Agreement within twenty-four (24) hours of approval notification.
- If you are moving in immediately, all deposits, fees and a full first month’s rent will be due at the time of Rental Agreement execution. Keys to the unit will be provided.
- If you are not moving in immediately, you will be required to pay a $350.00 fee and execute a Rental Agreement. The $350.00 fee will be applied towards the total move-in costs, but shall be forfeited to Landlord as liquidated damages if you fail to pay the full move-in balance and become a tenant on the agreed upon lease start date. The full move-in balance will be payable upon an agreed move-in date not to exceed seven (7) days from the date of application approval. If the apartment applied for is not available within seven days of application approval, rent shall begin at the soonest date apartment is ready for occupancy as determined by IPM Co. at the time of lease execution. Once the balances of all funds are received, and all paperwork is completed, you will be given the keys to the apartment.
- If the application is rejected, you will be notified promptly.
Occupancy policy is based on the number of bedrooms in a unit. A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet space for clothing.
- Two persons maximum allowed per bedroom.
- Two persons maximum allowed in a double studio or studio apartment.
Screening and selection process criteria for residency
- Positive identification with a picture will be required.
- A complete and accurate application will be required.
- A valid social security number or other government issued work or student visa is required
Thank you for choosing the Jade West Apartments.